Following the success of its MBA in Sustainable Mobility Management, TU Berlin offers a unique opportunity to professionals, stakeholders and managers. They can learn and acquire a better knowledge about the future of transport and its transition towards new business models and new technologies.
TU Berlin offers two single courses:
- Mobility Trends and Futures
- Managing Transition: Governance and Skills
On-site learning course. 30 people maximum.
14 dates à 5 hours – organized in block seminar every other week on Friday and Thursday.
Certificate of attendance over 9 ECTS (credits) for each course.
Deadline for registration: 31st March, 2019
Face-to-Face: April – July 2019
The application deadline is March 31st, 2019.
The following documents are required:
- University degree B.A. (180 ECTS) or equivalent.
- Proof of working experience of at least one year.
- Tabular CV, with information including educational and professional background.
- Further documents, such as references may be submitted.