‘Young Industry Leaders’ Scholarship
Schneider Electric hopes thus to support young talents with further leadership potential in order to prepare them for a key role in the field of digital transformation of energy management and automation.
The available scholarships will be awarded to applicants admitted to one of the following programs:
- Sustainable Mobility Management (MBA)
- Building Sustainability – Management Methods for Energy Efficiency (MBA)
- Energy Management (MBA)
The scholarships are combined with an internship, which provides students with the chance to build up a professional network already during their studies and to directly apply and use strategic and management skills gained in their respective MBA program.
Award: Full scholarship (100% of the tuition fees) and an internship with Schneider Electric
Number of scholarships available: 3
Selection criteria and eligibility:
- successfully completed selection process for one of the above mentioned MBA programs
- at least 1 year of relevant, postgraduate work experience
- excellent academic background in a technical field (electrical engineering, energy engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science, building technology or similar)
- likely personal contribution to the program and financial need
- willingness to learn German and to work in Germany after graduation
- intellectual and analytical curiosity, a focus on community and the will to create a true impact on the sustainability of our planet
Required application materials:
- completed application for Energy Master Programs at TU Berlin
- scholarship essay demonstrating motivation for applying for the scholarship (max. 2 pages)
Foreign and German applicants are equally welcome. Among identically qualified candidates, female applicants will be favoured.
Schneider Electric is a global specialist for energy management and automation. The company’s mission is to make life safe, reliable, efficient, sustainable and connected.