As you start the next chapter of your academic journey, we would like to provide you with the essential information you need and help you to settle into university life.
Monday, October 09 (10:00 to 14:00)
- The orientation week starts with a kick-off event on the main campus. For those who cannot be there, we will offer a zoom link to participate.
- Then we continue with the E-Learning and Online Environment.
- There will also be a Bundestag tour from 17:00 to 18:30/18:30 – 20:00, which due to limited capacity, will be offered on the first come first serve basis.
Tuesday, October 10 (10:00 – 13.00)
- The Berlin City Walking Tour will take you along some of the historical highlights in Berlin. This is a great opportunity to meet with your future classmates and visit Berlin landmarks at the same time.
- The Berlin City Bicycle Tour takes a slightly different perspective and lets you glide along on two wheels. Of course, the bikes will be provided. Due to limited capacity, this tour will be offered on the first come first serve basis.
Wednesday, October 11 (13:00 – 17:00)
- During the EUREF Campus Tour you will visit the facilities of TU-EUREF Campus, where most of your lectures will take place, followed by ice breaking games and get together.
Thursday, October 12 (10:00 – 13:00)
- The Library Tour includes an introduction on services and resources offered by libraries of the TU Berlin.
TU Berlin Campus Tour offers you a visit to the facilities of TU Main Campus, sport amenities, TUBIT, TU library and many more.
Friday, October 13 (16:00 – 18:00)
- The last event for the week will be the Official Welcome Event. This will be a festive occasion, a business casual dress code is required.
- If you are not in Berlin or cannot make the event in person, you will be able to join via Zoom again.
You will receive further information and reminders for before each event.